If you’re thinking of coming to stay with us and you’d like to find out more please contact us…
or call or text us or WhatsApp on
- 07393 300753 – Nina & Mike
- 07826 063983 – Emergency phone number
Cancellations & Refunds
Booking Terms and Conditions for The Sleepover
The Contract for a short-term holiday rental will be between the Owners of the The Sleepover (referred to as “us” or “we”) and the person making the booking under the following booking conditions. UK law will govern the Contract. The contract of hire is not effective until we have received and processed the deposit. The contract will be subject to these booking conditions, and must be complied with. The party leader must be at least 18 years of age at the time of booking and the booking form must list names, addresses and ages of your party. The Contract for the provision of accommodation is between us and you (as the person making the booking).
- Bookings are confirmed on receipt of the booking AND receiving the booking deposit of £75. Full name, address & telephone number are required along with payment.
- The £75 deposit is NON REFUNDABLE
- The balance is due 4 weeks before the start of your holiday. It is your responsibility to make this payment by the due date.
- We reserve the right to cancel a holiday where payment has not been made within 4 weeks of the start of the holiday.
- If the booking is made within 4 weeks of the holiday start date, then payment will be due in full at the time of booking.
Cancellation by You
If you need to cancel your booking for any reason then refund policies outlined below will all apply.
You are strongly recommended to take out UK travel insurance to cover these eventualities (see below)
Cancellations must be confirmed in writing by text or email. The treatment of a cancellation will depend on when the cancellation is made.
- Where a cancellation is received 4 weeks or more before your booking date a refund is provided less your deposit of £75
- If the cancellation is less than 4 weeks before the booking date NO REFUND is provided
Cancellation by Us
If we (The Sleepover) have to cancel your booking for any reason you will receive a FULL REFUND.
Booking cancellations due to COVID
- National Lockdown – In the event of a national lockdown that coincides with your holiday, a FULL REFUND is provided
- Regional/Local Lockdown – In the event that the address given on the booking is put into Local/Regional Lockdown, rendering you unable to travel, and the period of restriction covers the period of your booking, you will receive a FULL REFUND. Please note that this applies only to the name and address given on the booking, and does not apply if an unidentified party member at a different address is unable to travel due to local lockdown.
In order to provide your refund we will require your name as it appears on your bank account, sort code and account number and refunds will be made with 48 hours of written confirmation of cancellation.
If you choose not to take out UK travel insurance then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
There are several suitable options which include cover for COVID-related cancellation (see below), or you can look for suitable cover on comparison sites such as www.gocompare.com. We are not selling, promoting, endorsing or recommending any particular product, and do not benefit financially or have any formal relationship with any of these providers.